Saturday, April 16, 2011

HOW TO DRAW A FLASH DRIVE IN MS WORD

MICROSOFT WORD DRAWING PROJECT No. 11


TITLE :   FLASH DRIVE WITH  RABBIT FACE DESIGN


TYPE   :   GRAPHIC DESIGN

© Chang Hon Woon

The good thing about computer graphics is that an image created digitally can be reused countless of times in many ways without having to redraw it again. In this project, I’m going to use the image of the rabbit face created in Project No. 9 to create a flash drive design that is a bit different from those that you normally see.

1/2


HOW TO DO IT:


Rounded Rectangle, Rectangle, Line, and Text Box were used to create this design. In the next project, I will show you how to draw a house using only the Freeform line tool. Well you see, this simple graphics program can do many things, only if you know how.


2/2 


2 comments:

public key infrastructure said...

The rabit is really cute.I also liked your design but as I did notyet read the blog on project 9 so I am going to read that one first.I hope that will be easy for a beginer like me.

Chang Hon Woon said...

Thank you for your comment. When you get used to the tools, you try drawing pictures like the squid and flying goose. It is easier to draw pictures using a mouse than a touch pad.