Sunday, June 5, 2011

HOW TO DRAW A SQUID IN MS WORD PART 2

MICROSOFT WORD DRAWING PROJECT No. 19 PART 2


TITLE:   HOW TO DRAW A SQUID IN MS WORD

TYPE:    FINE ART – LINE DRAWING

(B)  DRAWING THE SQUID IN MS WORD                                                      


It took me quite a while to realize that squids actually swim like that, with the tentacles section facing forward. I found that out when I read the National Geographic magazine. This magazine is splendid for studying the physical details of nature’s flora and fauna. I don’t mean that we copy the pictures wholesale. When we draw or paint pictures of subjects such as plants, insects, reptiles, fish and mammals, we do need to know some details, right? I believe that anything that nature designs has its purpose and as for the squids, by swimming that way, enables them to swim much faster and catch their prey easier. As usual, try drawing this picture on your own first using the Curve line tool and I’ll disclose how the drawing is done in my next post.

 

No comments: