Friday, June 3, 2011

HOW TO DRAW A SQUID IN MS WORD

MICROSOFT WORD DRAWING PROJECT No. 19 PART 1



TITLE:   HOW TO DRAW A SQUID IN MS WORD
TYPE:    FINE ART – LINE DRAWING

(A)  PRODUCE A PENCIL DRAWING OF THE SQUID                                                    

I always produce preliminary pencil drawings or sketches of the subjects first before I draw them in MS Word. This enables me to study the physical nature of the subjects before I produce the final drawings digitally. I once came across a picture of an old antique car in the newspaper and produced a sketch of the car. After that, I drew the picture of the antique car in MS Word. I can say that it was the most difficult drawing that I have ever attempted in MS Word. Actually, digital fine art drawings can also be mounted and displayed like any other works of art. Here is the pencil drawing of a squid and I would like readers to try to draw this squid using only the Curve line tool in MS Word. This tool is capable of drawing curve and wavy contour lines.  I will show how it is done later.


No comments: