Thursday, August 11, 2011

HOW TO DRAW A GARDEN SNAIL IN MS WORD


MICROSOFT WORD DRAWING PROJECT No. 24  PART 1


TITLE:   HOW TO DRAW A GARDEN SNAIL IN MS WORD

TYPE:   DIGITAL DRAWING

One day, while I was looking at some pictures, a picture of a garden snail caught my attention. I quickly did a sketch of the snail on a piece of paper and later on when I had the time, drew the picture of the snail in MS Word. Here is the pencil drawing that I was talking about, and as usual, I would like readers to draw the picture of the snail in MS Word first before I show how it is done. Try drawing the picture using only the Curve line tool. In MS Word 2007, click the Insert tab to access the tool. As I have said before, the Curve line tool is a versatile tool, and without it there are many things that  cannot be drawn realistically in MS Word such as the squid and the goose. As a matter of fact, you can get ideas and inspiration from nature. Many a time when I run out of ideas, I turn to nature for inspiration.


1 comment:

electronic signature pad said...

As you made this drawing as blog parts so it also avoid the readers lending in complications.I really liked the way you explained.Easy to follow too.